Pat Carolan

Pat Carolan

@PatCarolan814

Followers157
Following337

Father Judge ‘18 Widener University ‘22 XCTF

Philadelphia, PA
Joined on April 24, 2015

Statistics

We looked inside some of the tweets by @PatCarolan814 and here's what we found interesting.

Inside 100 Tweets

Time between tweets:
8 hours
Average replies
54
Average retweets
566
Average likes
5119
Tweets with photos
25 / 100
Tweets with videos
10 / 100
Tweets with links
0 / 100

Last Seen Profiles

@hanonlovelive@hanonlovelive
@0115_884@0115_884
@selinnbaykall@selinnbaykall
@SouserSoSa@SouserSoSa
@FttSeboS__@FttSeboS__
@MTPEResponsable@MTPEResponsable
@enomike456@enomike456
@Neuutra@Neuutra
@ChimLonely@ChimLonely
@XIWENgames@XIWENgames
@MehmetAktif90@MehmetAktif90
@sastone7@sastone7
@LuciaTahuil@LuciaTahuil
@ad999bg@ad999bg
@cWyyMyD9XEw0nXv@cWyyMyD9XEw0nXv
@shouri_usss0907@shouri_usss0907
Basketball during the break!

📺: @NBAonTNT
📱: #MTNDEWICERisingStars 
📱: #HereTheyCome

Basketball during the break! 📺: @NBAonTNT 📱: #MTNDEWICERisingStars 📱: #HereTheyCome

4
53
451

🌏 vs 🇺🇸

142
850
10K

Replying to @BleacherReport

The NBA according to the media.
2

The NBA according to the media.

3
4
38

Quoted @BleacherReport

IT coming through CLUTCH in his return

IT coming through CLUTCH in his return

Love to see it

Quoted @FIINK_BOMB

Philly Sports Social Media ranked 1) Sixers 2) Eagles 3) Phillies 4) Union 5) Soul 6) Riversharks 7) My beer league softball team account I haven’t created yet 8) Flyers

Where’s HS CYO ball accounts??

Quoted @BenStinar

Who’s your NBA Finals matchup?

Sixers vs Warriors

Welcome back bro @isaiahthomas! Happy for you. 🙏🏾✊🏾 #SlowGrind

507
5K
59K
WGNO
a year ago
As ISIS retreats, US is set to reveal troop numbers in Syria http://bit.ly/2A5sO4c 

As ISIS retreats, US is set to reveal troop numbers in Syria http://bit.ly/2A5sO4c 

147
2K
3K

Yea guys lets fire Brett Brown because a completely new bench and key starter are 3 games into playing with each other and have no chemistry...you all waited through 4 years of tanking but can’t handle a month of chemistry building

Quoted @BleacherReport

Chris Bosh plans to officially retire during his Heat ceremony in March (via @ringer) ♦️ 2x champion ♦️ 11x All-Star ♦️ 19.2 PPG | 8.5 REB

Chris Bosh plans to officially retire during his Heat ceremony in March (via @ringer)

♦️ 2x champion
♦️ 11x All-Star
♦️ 19.2 PPG | 8.5 REB

“Rebound Bosh. Back out to Allen, his 3 pointer...BANGGG”

Post-season begins tomorrow for @fjhoops. Come out and support our Crusaders! 🔴🔵🏀 #CrusaderNation @FJAthletics

Post-season begins tomorrow for @fjhoops. Come out and support our Crusaders! 🔴🔵🏀 #CrusaderNation @FJAthletics

0
5
13

Replying to @KingJaake

0
1
17

# 1 overall picks the last 13 years: Andrew Bogut Andrea Bargnani Greg Oden Derrick Rose Blake Griffin John Wall Kyrie Irving Anthony Davis Anthony Bennett Andrew Wiggins KAT Ben Simmons Markelle Fultz 38 % chance of bust, 62% chance of good, 30% chance of GREAT.

18
156
627

Coach Of The Year

Today, @FJTRACKXC team competed at the PCL Indoor Track And Field Championship! The team finished in 4th Place overall and had some outstanding performances!

Today, @FJTRACKXC team competed at the PCL Indoor Track And Field Championship! The team finished in 4th Place overall and had some outstanding performances!

1
4
21

First-round Philadelphia Catholic League playoffs matchups: No. 10 @FJAthletics vs. No. 7 @ACHSathletics - Luke House had 10 Pts for AC in the win over FJ on Jan. 10 No. 9 @ARyanbasketball vs. No. 8 @SJP_BB - Trevor Wall had 18 Pts in win for SJP in win on Dec. 18

Those @sixers are scary gooooooooood 🔥 #HereTheyCome

148
3K
24K

Just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Bryan Colangelo traded up in the 2017 NBA Draft and took Anžejs Pasečņiks instead of Kyle Kuzma OR Josh Hart

86
389
2K

Incredible effort by Yomif Kejelcha. He runs 3:48.46 and misses the Mile World Record by .01 seconds....

5
193
1K
me and the brothers in Lot C of the WFC prior to game 3 of SIxers/Warriors NBA Finals

me and the brothers in Lot C of the WFC prior to game 3 of SIxers/Warriors NBA Finals

11
226
2K
Next Page