We looked inside some of the tweets by @caitlinmoran and here's what we found interesting.
Inside 100 Tweets
Rankings (sorted by number of followers)
250. in category Writer
531. in country United Kingdom
The horrific thought running through my head this week: Trump's treatment of immigrants -- systematically dehumanizing people who are fleeing their homes out of desperation -- is our first glimpse of a fascist response to climate change. This is a waking nightmare we must stop.
No community should be penalised because their MP is a woman- tonight I am going public with the battle with @ipsaUK to make sure there is maternity cover for MPs so that in the autumn Walthamstow is not left without representation: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/17/pregnant-mp-maternity-leave-equality-stella-creasy …
Stella Creasy is pregnant, and now facing the choice of either serving her constituents, or being with her baby. Westminster needs to provide maternity cover. This is a perfect example of making the personal political. Good on you Stella. And congratulations xxxx
This week’s guest on HAPPY MUM, HAPPY BABY: The Podcast is the legendary @mscaitlinmoran! I was really looking forward to recording this episode and Caitlin didn’t disappoint. What a woman. Humour, wit and wisdom in abundance. I could listen to her speak… http://bit.ly/2InhvYk
This was ENORMOUS fun to do. Giovanna is just concentrated goodness and light. THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME SORRY I WAS SO SWEATY xxx
We've planted trial wildflower verges across Surrey Heath - the strip near #Camberley fire station is really starting to bloom now 🌸🌼🌺 🤞local wildlife are appreciating the longer grass & flowers 🦋🐝🐞 We're monitoring these areas with the aim of extending the scheme 👍
It's my favourite thing on Twitter this year - the planting of wildflowers across the country
Yes. Because it is. https://twitter.com/sundersays/status/1140375910480322560 …
It's interesting how racism is "progressing" - from "I'm not racist" to "I suppose this WILL be considered racist." It IS all racist, of course.
Replying to @caitlinmoran
Where I live these days, North Carolina (I’m a transplanted wild flower from London) the Dpt of Transport has been planting wildflowers along the sides of roads since 85. Now all 14 highways across the entire state are planted. It’s beautiful.
Rory is the only one of the six candidates who has a negative approval rating with Tory members according to @YouGov. Just shows how out of touch the remainstream media at the #LobbyHustings are really. #LobbyPlusGuidoHustings
“I spent about 80% of my time talking about Regina, and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more. I could hear people getting bored with me, but I couldn't stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit.”
READ: @caitlinmoran goes behind the scenes at Glastonbury - @TimesMagazine The festival is installing 37 stainless-steel @WaterAidUK kiosks, 60 water stations & 500 drinking taps from which people can refill reusable water bottles. #Echobox=1560594155" target="_blank">https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/caitlin-moran-goes-behind-the-scenes-at-glastonbury-7sckjg86l?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1560594155 …
New: Downing Street declines to criticise Donald Trump for RTing far right “Londonistan” tweet about Sadiq Khan: “It is a matter for the US in terms of what they comment on.”
The same Downing Street that issued a statement on Jo Brand the other day. Good to have priorities in order
Surprised to see so many Londoners being so negative about Boris Johnson on here - it's like they've forgotten he gave us the cable car thing over the river that goes from the O2 arena to a weird industrial area near London City Airport. It's the only way I cross the Thames.
Just read this and I'm reminded how grateful I am that @GlastoFest exists. Of the Eavis's simple innate ethos of running their business to give back to the world rather than profit from it. Such a wonderful insight from @caitlinmoran and @emilyeavis