Chance The Rapper Album in July

back in town finishing my debut owbum.

Dusable's dystopian bohemia.
Joined on August 22, 2010

Here can be your content

Promote Yourself on Twipu

Promote Yourself on Twipu
Statistics

We looked inside some of the tweets by @chancetherapper and here's what we found interesting.

Inside 100 Tweets

Time between tweets:
a day
Average replies
100
Average retweets
3180
Average likes
13673
Tweets with photos
10 / 100
Tweets with videos
38 / 100
Tweets with links
0 / 100

Rankings (sorted by number of followers)

48. in country United States and category Singer

94. in category Singer

114. in country United States and category Celebrities

154. in country United States

290. in category Celebrities

The Rock said something last night on TV about making Hollywood conform to him. Made me tear up

36
152
4K

Quoted @KarenCivil

To be in the 1% you have to do what the other 99% won’t.

A heinous crime of unprecedented magnitude

5
509
4K
“monsters in a quiet place, some of these decisions is like sharpie on a dry erase, I know they thought I wouldn’t but I’m fireplace.” @chancetherapper

“monsters in a quiet place, some of these decisions is like sharpie on a dry erase, I know they thought I wouldn’t but I’m fireplace.” @chancetherapper

6
274
2K
#BadIdea available now on all platforms. It was honestly an honor working with this man @YbnCordae He’s extremely talented with a pen and a future legend. Salute man https://youtu.be/wIkFf9HM3R4 

#BadIdea available now on all platforms. It was honestly an honor working with this man @YbnCordae He’s extremely talented with a pen and a future legend. Salute man https://youtu.be/wIkFf9HM3R4 

117
4K
14K

Quoted @eveewing

The real story here is that @RobertDowneyJr said publicly in a room full of people that #Ironheart should be in the MCU. I went straight back to the press area afterward and was like YOU ALL HEARD IT, WRITE THAT DOWN https://twitter.com/nomadj1s/status/1140096546551283720 …

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

13
49
730

Quoted @_ThatKidEddie

We’re getting spicy chicken nuggets back when @chancetherapper drops his album right? Lol @Wendys

⁉️ @Wendys ⁉️

43
723
8K

I am (im)patiently waiting for @chancetherapper to drop his new music. Time goes by too slow 😢 PLS HURRY JULY I WANNA LISTEN TO NEW BOPS

3
140
1K

1 month til @chancetherapper album 🙏🏾

11
265
1K
Oh. My. God. Y’all. 👀👀💋💋 #BadIdea @chancetherapper @YbnCordae   Lemme put y’all on.

Oh. My. God. Y’all. 👀👀💋💋 #BadIdea @chancetherapper @YbnCordae Lemme put y’all on.

5
66
577
#BadIdea available now on all platforms. It was honestly an honor working with this man @YbnCordae He’s extremely talented with a pen and a future legend. Salute man https://youtu.be/wIkFf9HM3R4 

#BadIdea available now on all platforms. It was honestly an honor working with this man @YbnCordae He’s extremely talented with a pen and a future legend. Salute man https://youtu.be/wIkFf9HM3R4 

117
4K
14K
3️⃣ @edsheeran - Cross Me ft. @chancetherapper & @pnbrock

Ed is hoping to grab a second Number 1 of the year - 'Cross Me' is climbing up the chart to Number 3! See this week's full chart 👉 http://bigtop40.com 

3️⃣ @edsheeran - Cross Me ft. @chancetherapper & @pnbrock Ed is hoping to grab a second Number 1 of the year - 'Cross Me' is climbing up the chart to Number 3! See this week's full chart 👉 http://bigtop40.com 

6
51
453

Gotta update 😓

79
187
8K
We’re getting chills all over again reliving #CastleLiteUnlocks with the great @chancetherapper❄️.

Were you in this sermon fam? We’re doing it again, unlocking even more, come 17 & 18 June. See you there! #fbf #flashbackfriday

We’re getting chills all over again reliving #CastleLiteUnlocks with the great @chancetherapper❄️. Were you in this sermon fam? We’re doing it again, unlocking even more, come 17 & 18 June. See you there! #fbf #flashbackfriday

4
32
184

That feeling when you turn on the ps4 for the first time in weeks #FathersDay

100
534
11K

Happy Father’s Day yall

106
1K
11K
“Daddy found out i was GD damn near knocked my chest off”

“Daddy found out i was GD damn near knocked my chest off”

563
22K
76K
Genius
5 days ago
.@ybncordae and @chancetherapper have a new collab coming on monday 👀

.@ybncordae and @chancetherapper have a new collab coming on monday 👀

19
820
6K

Chance The Rapper Is Working On A New "Steven Universe" Movie

23
228
2K
Next Page