#Directv

Last Seen Tags

Recommended

Check out our new cool site: https://www.twitur.com/hashtag/Directv

DIRECTV is a total ripoff. You don't get on demand or streaming and the channels are almost entirely filler, besides the basic news and sports networks. These prices exclude equipment fees and taxes. You still have to watch network advertising! Total joke. #directv

DIRECTV is a total ripoff. You don't get on demand or streaming and the channels are almost entirely filler, besides the basic news and sports networks. These prices exclude equipment fees and taxes. You still have to watch network advertising! Total joke. #directv

0
0
0

Penal para @ManUtd_Es ... Lo tirará Pogbá. #Alexis en la banca. #DIRECTV

#AlexisSanchez parte con buzo Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lo dejo en la banca para el partido ante Brighton por la #premierLeague Transmisión de #Directv

#AlexisSanchez parte con buzo Ole Gunnar Solskjaer lo dejo en la banca para el partido ante Brighton por la #premierLeague Transmisión de #Directv

0
0
2
VIDEO: Watch The New @FooFighters Video Teaser For “Super Saturday Night” on @DIRECTV, with @curtmenefee, @terrybradshaw12, and @michaelstrahan     https://wp.me/p3c54J-sun  #foofighters #supersaturdaynight #directv #atlanta #concert #SuperBowl #Superbowl2019 #SuperBowlLIII

VIDEO: Watch The New @FooFighters Video Teaser For “Super Saturday Night” on @DIRECTV, with @curtmenefee, @terrybradshaw12, and @michaelstrahan https://wp.me/p3c54J-sun  #foofighters #supersaturdaynight #directv #atlanta #concert #SuperBowl #Superbowl2019 #SuperBowlLIII

0
0
0

#MythTV recorded The Incredible Dr. Pol (Hissbehavin') on #DIRECTV channel 283 - National Geographic Wild

(( #Cable prices #rising up #as #directv losing customers )) So #save money 💴 #no #contracts #one price #check #this out 👉👉 #worldwide 🌎 #no cords #watch on #multiple devices 📱📱

#19Ene Te brindamos el soporte técnico para tu modem Cantv, somos tu centro de servicio de confianza en el oeste de Caracas

Trabajamos hoy hasta 6 pm ¡Acércate!

#Pmsvenezuela #SoporteTécnico #Modem #Caracas #DIRECTV

#19Ene Te brindamos el soporte técnico para tu modem Cantv, somos tu centro de servicio de confianza en el oeste de Caracas Trabajamos hoy hasta 6 pm ¡Acércate! #Pmsvenezuela #SoporteTécnico #Modem #Caracas #DIRECTV

0
1
3
Diane M
4 hours ago

Replying to @worldsoccertalk

Well that settles it, bye bye #directv after 15 years. You think with everyone leaving standard cable and satellite for streaming they would care more about retaining customers. These money grabs are disgusting, do not want to be associated with directv or #att its parent co

Ofrecemos servicios para Recargas Telefónicas #Directv #Movistar #Movilnet También somos proveedores de saldo. #19Ene #FelizSábado

(寄稿)米国有料放送市場の動向 | 独立メディア塾 http://mediajuku.com/?p=6253  米国で起きているメディア再編。インターネット、モバイル、衛星放送の融合。便利か?独自性の毀損か? #メディア論 #メディア再編 #ATT #DirecTV

The Tulsa storm isn't going anywhere. Direct TV is of course out because they can't back what they sell. Missing my #LivePD thanks #DIRECTV

MythTV
12 hours ago

#MythTV recorded Gold Rush (Old School Heroes) on #DIRECTV channel 278 - The Discovery Channel

YOU ARE FIRED #DIRECTV !!

Worst customer Service #DIRECTV!!

Mismanaged #DIRECTV - They schedule to come by. Give a 4 Hr window... yet they won't show up!!! Don't even have decency to call me to re-schedule!

Incompetent #DIRECTV - I have not had service for the past 2 Wks! I have spent over 14 hours on the phone with no luck

#Serena vs #Yastremska, canal 621 de #Directv... #AustralianOpen2019 #AO #AusOpen 🎾

Marc
14 hours ago

Enjoying a Friday night watching 40% of a movie on #DirecTV. The other 60% of the time the screen is frozen or pixelated. It's a total mess. #spectrum #timeforachange

Diane M
14 hours ago

Replying to @worldsoccertalk

#DIRECTV @DIRECTV #beINSPORTS @beINSPORTSUSA I've been a DirecTV subscriber 4 over 10 years pay almost $200/mo no movie NBA, NFL, NHL. Watched bein 90% of the time, now it's gone, have 2 pay 4 espn+ & fubotv. Won't be long before I say bye bye if directv doesnt resolve this.

MythTV
14 hours ago

#MythTV recorded Gold Rush: The Dirt (The Lieutenants) on #DIRECTV channel 278 - The Discovery Channel

Next Page