We looked inside some of the tweets by @BarbaraRedgate and here's what we found interesting.
Inside 100 Tweets
You can also find the brief on https://t.co/xrOJTaFZe9. Case number 20-5143 in the Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit. There are briefs supporting Gen. Flynn there too from members of the House of Representatives & the Senate.
Today on behalf of my group of distinguished amici, we filed a 2nd brief in Flynn’s case.This time in the Court of Appeals. Although the Court did not invite amici, it has been accepting them in this case of public importance. You can read the brief here: https://t.co/WkC6Ss2L4X
10) It's POSSIBLE to do, but incredibly difficult and demanding to fulfill. END https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
8) I'm not a builder or construction worker, but I'll make a comparrison: the DC Circuit's ten-day notice to Judge Sullivan's lawyer is equivalent to...(cont) https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
7) For non-lawyers, a ten day notice for oral argument may seem like a long time, but it isn't. It's an increidibly short amount of time. https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
6) Here, by contrast, the DC Circuit gave the parties--including Judge Sullivan's lawyer--a mere TEN DAYS to prepare for oral argument. https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
5) Typically, when a federal appellate court sets a matter for oral argument, it gives the lawyers at least THIRTY DAYS, if not more, advance notice. https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
4) What is also noteworthy about the order is that it sets oral argument only TEN DAYS FROM NOW. For appellate oral argument, that is an INCREDIBLY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
3) This will give the DC Circuit the opportunity to pepper Sullivan's lawyer with as many questions as they want about the arguments raised in her brief. They can interrupt her as much as they want. https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
2) The setting of oral argument shows that the DC Circuit is gravely concerned about this matter, and wants to hear further from all sides. https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
1) WOW--the DC Circuit just entered the below order that, among other things, sets the Flynn mandamus petition for oral argument TEN DAYS FROM NOW, on FRIDAY, JUNE 12, 2020. This is a VERY GOOD development for Flynn https://t.co/D0Rq0asByK
@shipwreckedcrew @themarketswork Biggest lie is that the Brady materials weren't required after he issued a standing order to provide exculpatory evidence. They know the 302 was altered, the original was lost & the call transcripts did NOT back up the case that he lied. How can ANYONE not throw up reading it?