Katie Finn

Katie Finn

@madeinchina_12

Followers188
Following193

the asian for every occasion

Joined on January 28, 2012

Here can be your content

Promote Yourself on Twipu

Promote Yourself on Twipu
Statistics

We looked inside some of the tweets by @madeinchina_12 and here's what we found interesting.

Inside 100 Tweets

Time between tweets:
3 days
Average replies
372
Average retweets
30252
Average likes
113231
Tweets with photos
20 / 100
Tweets with videos
20 / 100
Tweets with links
0 / 100

Quoted @UberFacts

The surname Gambino is an Italian family name likely derived from a nickname meaning 'short legs.'

Childish "Short Legs"

4
162
1K
hello
7 days ago

The year is 2071. The number one song in America is Old Town Road Remix No. 19274 by Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, Mason Ramsey, Young Thug, Yoko Ono, the Wiggles, Tupacโ€™s hologram, the cast of Hamilton, Clay Aiken

238
18K
109K
Me and my girls heading to Area 51 to free the aliens

Me and my girls heading to Area 51 to free the aliens

144
8K
36K
Responsible parenting

Responsible parenting

5
172
903

Quoted @GuyFieri

In the culinary justice system, taste-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Flavortown, the one dedicated detective who investigates bland food is the leader of an elite squad known as the Sketchy Chef Unit. These are Guy's stories. #DUNDUN #TheLawsofFlavortown

In the culinary justice system, taste-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Flavortown, the one dedicated detective who investigates bland food is the leader of an elite squad known as the Sketchy Chef Unit. These are Guy's stories. #DUNDUN #TheLawsofFlavortown

So let me get this straight, he's both the mayor and detective? Someone has to check Flavortown's town charter, that seems like too much power for one man.

87
663
5K
RIP pupper

RIP pupper

6
190
805

Dog saves the planet from a catastrophic tornado that couldโ€™ve ended life as we know it https://twitter.com/GIFineos/status/1144790452094345217/video/1ย โ€ฆ

676
92K
342K

Lizzoโ€™s โ€œBoysโ€ as Parks and Rec, a thread:

34
4K
14K
Whatever is going on in your life this will make it better

Whatever is going on in your life this will make it better

716
94K
292K

Quoted @hairydoughnut

U OK HUN?

U OK HUN?

men are so useless itโ€™s unreal

2K
150K
577K

Men are angry because they have 3 in 1 soap in their eyes

1
2
23
What Fortunato said: Sure Iโ€™ll accompany you to the wine cellar.

What Fortunato should have said:

What Fortunato said: Sure Iโ€™ll accompany you to the wine cellar. What Fortunato should have said:

Humans love dogs more than other humans, according to researchers at Northeastern University and the University of Colorado.

186
1K
7K

Quoted @Runnin_Dressel

What you see in Spokane, WA

What you see in Spokane, WA

Spongebob finally got his license leave him alone

345
107K
405K

When they say 2% milk, I donโ€™t know what the other 98% is

14
675
4K

FRIEND: Your kitchen looks great ME: Wanna see the new garbage disposal? FRIEND: Sure ME: [opening cupboard to reveal a large raccoon napping] His name is Boris

62
5K
38K
when โ€œTruth Hurtsโ€ by Lizzo comes on

when โ€œTruth Hurtsโ€ by Lizzo comes on

1K
60K
150K

God: youโ€™re the worldโ€™s largest mammal. Blue Whale: what does that mean? God: for starters you produce milk. Blue Whale: like a cow? God: yes exactly! Blue Whale: Iโ€™m a ginormous sea cow? God: no thatโ€™s not what I me- Blue Whale: moo moo splash splash : )

38
1K
8K
This is Luna. She sticks her feet straight pup when she snoozles. Crosses them when sheโ€™s feeling fancy. 12/10 would snug softly
2

This is Luna. She sticks her feet straight pup when she snoozles. Crosses them when sheโ€™s feeling fancy. 12/10 would snug softly

555
15K
138K
Next Page